Attention all CUPE Ottawa District Council members!
We will be having a general membership meeting this September 25th, at 6pm. All interested members are welcome to attended, but only duly elected Ottawa District Council delegates can vote. So make sure that you local has a delegate!
Here’s the agenda:
September 25, 19
251 Bank St. 2nd fl
- Roll call of officers
- Land Acknowledgement
- Reading of the Equality Statement
- Voting on new members and initiation
- Reading of the minutes
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Secretary-Treasurer’s Report
- Communications and bills
- Executive Board Report
- Reports of committees and delegates
- Nominations, elections, or installations
- By election for President
- By election for Recording Secretary
- By election for Trustee
- By election for Members-At-Large
- Unfinished business
- New business
- Good of the union
If you would like to add an item to the agenda, please let us know! Also, if you are interested in one of the positions available for election, we would be happy to provide you with more information.
See you there!