We will have our first General Membership Meeting of 2021 on January 27th at 7pm–over Zoom, of course! If you are a delegate for an affiliated local, please get in touch with us. If you would like to talk about affiliation, we are happy to do that too!
Here is the agenda:
- Roll call of officers
- Reading of the Equality Statement
- Adoption of the agenda
- Reading of the minutes
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Secretary-Treasurer’s Report
- Communications and bills
- Executive Board Report
- Reports of committees and delegates
- Nominations, elections, or installations
- Nominations will be accepted from delegates in attendance at the nomination meeting or from those delegates who have allowed their name to be filed in writing at the meeting, witnessed by another delegate.
- All candidates for office shall be fully accredited delegates to the Council to be eligible for nomination.
- Voting on By-Law amendments
- Unfinished business
- New business
- Good of the Union
We hope to see you there!